- TESTED: Solar panel input
- TESTED: USB mini B input
- TESTED: USB A output
- TESTED: LiPo input/output
- Schottky diode pads are too small for SOD-123LF package, but you can add solder to bridge the gaps. Recommendation: make pads larger
- SOT23-5 pads are a bit too small for syringe paste application. Recommendation: make pads larger
- USB D-/D+ signals are not passed through. Recommendation: pass D-/D+ signals through from USB mini B to USB A jacks and add resistors to match iPhone charging requirements
- Silkscreen labels for SMD parts are too small. Recommendation: use larger labels
- Power wires don't fit well in C3 cases. Recommendation: add notches to PCB for wire
- Solder SMD parts first, then PTH parts
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.